March 2015 Forum
Twenty-nine nonprofit organizations across the country participated in the first New Strategies Forum at Georgetown University.
March 2015 New Strategies Participants
- A Better Chance
- American Council on Education
- Community Emergency Assistance Programs
- COTS, Inc
- Discovery World
- Food Research & Action Center
- Girls Inc.
- Harlem Children's Zone
- Hispanic Unity of Florida
- Homeless Connections
- Housing Partnership of the Fox Cities
- Junior Achievement of Southeast Texas, Inc.
- Junior Achievement of West Virginia
- Literacy Inc.
- Mended Hearts, Inc.
- National Academy Foundation
- National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF)
- Pearls For Teen Girls, Inc.
- Philanthropy West Virginia
- Sabathani Community Center
- SER-Jobs for Progress National, Inc.
- Team Rubicon
- United Way Fox Cities
- United Way of Northern New Jersey
- Year Up